Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A silent Adieu!

I bid farewell to Bangalore tonight. It won't be an exaggeration on my part to say that I have fallen in love with this city. The feel of Delhi and Mumbai have very coherently amalgamated to give rise to this metropolis. The people, their warmth and their willingness to help have made an indelible mark on my heart.
More importantly, I rekindled my school days' memories here. SalGo was a great company and I just realised that distance and time don't really affect your bonds if you really value the person. I will always look forward to having such a great time with him again, some time soon... very soon!

A part of me also gained back it's vigour to get back to living life. After abstaining from spirit for a long time now, I let go! It was a catharsis of sorts and I feel purged! The 'ass'-cream (That's what liquor overdose does to you. Heh!) was very enjoyable.. What was it? Yah, Spanish Delight!

I don't want to leave. I don't want to return. But I must and I will. This city has given me a lot in a very small time frame, and I cannot thank it enough.

I will be back Bangalore. And I am taking a part of you with me. I am making it namma Bengaluru.

5 comments:

  1. I've been there only two and a half months but I miss it more than any other place in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangalore, sweet Bangalore. My second favourite city. The closest any city comes to sheer awesomeness (read madras). I spent a week there too, this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you, it's where I'd want to be.. for the major part of my youth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangalore is heaven! It's the most romantic city I have lived in, and yes, I suppose you meant namma bengaluru. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez.. I am so sorry! Drat! My apologies...

    ReplyDelete