Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A semester in emotions!

At 2 AM on this 1st Day of the last month of an exceptionally long year, which seemed to have passed in a giffy, with an abominably intimidating BM-201 examination looming on my head in about 7 hours, I cannot think of anything better to write about. Tomorrow on, people are 'packing their bags' and are 'ready to leave'. Yet another semester has drawn to a close and yet another year has passed in the book of life. Give me a moment to ponder over the happenings of this year, and more importantly - as the title of the post indicates- the semester '2-1'.

First and foremost, I am fairly certain that by Thursday I'll be 3/8th an engineer. Why engineering? Well that's a different story altogether and such discussions should be initiated in a comfortable ante-chamber on a warm winter afternoon over a freshly brewed cup of coffee. *bliss*

Adding to the senility of my actions, I just googled the 'different types of emotions' and what flashed on the screen is reproduced below;

"The human emotions can be classified as primary, secondary and tertiary emotions. The primary emotions are:
  • fear
  • joy
  • love
  • sadness
  • surprise
  • anger
..."

Thus, I have decided to write 6 posts, about these very 6 emotions that I encountered this semester. Allow me to recapitulate the experiences of the past quarter year and give me the chance to present before you, my version of human emotions albeit in a furiously personal way.

Till then, it's time for me to get back to the mundane and gooey world of Business Management and Material Sciences and I can bet this for sure, the emotion I am experiencing right now as I type this very word is definitely not 'Joy'.

4 comments:

  1. That is all very well, but why the sudden change in font size? Is it the italics of tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap.. never saw that!
    Will change it.. Now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad definition, that. How can it now have that all-pervading emotion best expressed by ":-/". Add that. Not only would it make the list complete, but for your remaining 6 semesters, 7 posts a sem would make it... You can do the math.

    ReplyDelete