Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eggs and ducks!

I am a voracious non-vegetarian! Give me meat, and I will dig into it like a ravenous monster. Due to lack of company, I have to perforce be the 'solemn' ghaas-etarian at R. However, there is this certain 'egg' and 'duck' that I never tasted, and alas! There's always a first time...

The Mid-Term Examinations came in a jiffy, and left almost suddenly. Although, I am glad I am going to head back home this week with my granny's welcoming curd fish and Ma's lip-smacking koyla chicken howling on the plate, "EAT ME!", I feel just a tad disappointed for having had a duck and a BIG egg in two of my courses. Not that I was expecting to vanquish the tests and emerge as the virtuoso of Electrical Engineering, but a zero was not what I was looking forward to, you know! Anyway, in retrospect, I guess it's alright! I know of a lot of folks out there like me who have succumbed to similar situations and they're happy now! Fit as a fiddle and bouncy as flubber (?). Learning experience, they say, is an important aspect of life. And I take it that way.

So with a zilch in my kitty, I know it cannot get worse! I have Holi to look forward to and for one, I am really excited about it! Colours, after all, make life perfect!

Let's paint the town red, now! Shall we?!

5 comments:

  1. Ducks and eggs sound very familiar. Anyway, I completely hate bastards like you who end with a 9+ every semester in spite of their tall claims of zeroes. Say no to hypocrisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please!
    Why would I lie on the world wide web?

    Geez, what has the world come to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No use of me boasting zero zeroes in my entire academic career. But, there- every man needs his dose of pride once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many zeroes after 1 do u giv to ur profs if u still manage to be a fear amongst students!

    ReplyDelete