Sunday, February 14, 2010

And so I say!

The only thing permanent in nature is change. Yet we feel elated when we hear our ol' pals exclaim, "You haven't changed a wee bit!"

I was walking along when someone caught up on me. "How are you feeling now?" "Good, I presume." "Great! Keep running..."
I now wonder whether that was Forrest Gump or was that Forrest Gump!

The really giggly elective professor laughs at every statement she makes. I guess she is obsessed with her diabolic laughter. Encore, encore! And oh! The legendary statement she made, "with reference to any reference" made PiS(S)-Ra(aaa...) fantasize about her day in and day out!

TS is round the corner and I feel like heading home. Now where have we heard that before?

And yah! It's the Sena activism day today. Given a chance, they'd have put St. Valentine's soul to the grave. And if someone paid homage to the battered spirit with flowers, they'd be killed too! No ashleel vyavhaar in the Bhartiya Sanskriti! Got that, buster?

Life's like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment