Friday, July 22, 2011

As the skies darken...

My internship is over, for all practical purposes. Nine weeks down, and a week to go, I can comfortably say that this time has made me realise who I am, and what I am meant for. But this is not about me, it is about them. I met, and had the good fortune of interacting with, a bunch of great people here- some I knew since I time I used to be a kid, and some who are a part of my life at R. And to them, this note- the last, for now.

Rahul- Shine, always. You will.
Nitish- Stay this way- you're almost perfect.
Mayank- I couldn't have asked for a better concomitant. Thank you!
Shruti- Keep that smile intact, you must.
Anoop- You are meant for glory, we know it.
Mohit- Hope to see you at the top, soon.

Paarth- Keep in touch. And thank you for being a great friend!
Ankit- I lived my childhood again- the time when we were kids! Thanks, and you have to keep in touch. Always!
Anshul, Sandeep and Abhishek- You guys deserve the best- go get it!

Arpit- For the honesty and commitment, it shows. Don't change! An order, and a request *smiles*
Abhishek- For the warmth and simplicity, thank you for everything! I wish we had more time.
Amiya- For everything unsaid, and things untold. Good luck!
Shubhanshu- Keep the spirit alive, Dada!
Mihir- For all the songs sung together, it was a memorable trip!
Samarth and Chirag- Kick ass and stay cool, always!
Aayush- Apologies for all the jibes, it was all in good humour. Take care of you, and keep in touch!
Kingshuk- You are a great lad, always make things happen. They will!
Abhishek Singh, Gaurav and Ravidutta- Good luck!

Pramodh Rai- Thank you for the warmth, the care and the help. Thank you for listening to me, when I was talking to myself. You are truly revered.
Manan Maheshwari- Go stud go! Be at the top.
Apoorv- Hope we catch up someday, somewhere. I'll be looking forward to it.
Wai Yee, Eric, Daniel and Delwynn- You guys are rockstars! Keep the fire burning inside you (pun totally intended)!
Thank you Dang, Ruohan, Nishank and Ankit! Also, I had a great time at Johor, Ankit.

I guess this is about it, and I also know that I may be missing out on a few wonderful people.

It feels strange saying goodbye. It weighs me down. Yet, I must.
For when you say au revoir, you kindle the hope of chancing upon each other- again!


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you get email notification for this comment - I hope you do. I saw this now, a tad too late - but glad to, regardless.

    I'm possible in California, for good, next year. If you trip by, please ping me.

    ReplyDelete