Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The water that flows under the bridge!

I shamelessly copy the status update of a very dear concomitant, from a social networking site. I know the contextual references of our usage is worlds apart, but the sentiments are just the same.

Tomorrow, we bid adieu to the Electrical Engineering junta- the class of 2011. Not that I have very strong emotions attached with all of them, of course some of them have been dear pals for quite sometime now, but it just makes me ponder over a few ineluctable happenings. Something I like to call, the beginning of the lasts.

We head for our last summer break around the mid of May, a rather short time from now. There will be the last packing of 'stuff' to be put in the trunks and stored in the TV room. The last autumn semester late registration to be taken care of, and the last oppressive October heat to be tolerated in my dwelling in the Bhawan.

Does it make me ponderous? Relieved? Or am I stoic? There's still a lot of time to deliberate on THAT, and for now, let me start the journey to the end.

3 comments:

  1. Abe PApa is my thesis guide. I know this isn't the best place to put it, but when you do see this, call me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, Time is a very cruel dude. He moves so fast, you'll hardly see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling the sands of time slip already, Kondy.

    And Muruth, we are guide brothers now. Yohoo!

    ReplyDelete