Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Interlude

The clocks tick slower when you look at them with a hope of passing over the tide. I have absolutely no idea as to why I am posting on my blog, barely an hour before my end semester exams commence. But as they say, to while away those promiscuous seconds, cultivate a digressive hobby.

After the utterly useless Film & Lit course, I have now come to believe that there is nothing as an 'interesting' subject when it comes to this place. Oh and you say that you are totally into Power Systems Operation using Intel 8086A based module? Yah, right! You bet you are. NOT!

So the 4th day of the last month of this year is when I am free. I leave this place for some good 4 weeks. Only to come back to another semester, another year- with new experiences to be added to the kitty of course. In the interim, there's the famous Delhi winter to look forward to. The Museum of Innocence begs me to lay my hands on it. And I shall oblige, happily at that.

Winding up, I have my pen ready. The books will gradually be shelved in a corner, only to be sold back to Indra Book Depot at 60 percent of the MRP as soon as the turmoil ends. Till then, it's time to sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Good luck, you.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the post-before-exams club. Let me tell you before you come to enjoy it, that it consists of romantically-challenged South Indians only, so far. Be ready if they feel unnerved by the presence of a Bihari Delhiite. :)

    And yes, there are interesting yet useful courses in this dump. I've had just the one, though. You just have to get lucky sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R is awfully good at dumbing down interesting subjects. They prefer motivating with attendance registers.
    I prefer taking it easy a day before the exams, at least when I can afford it. Everything is more interesting on that day, be it a movie, random music, pool, poker, cricket or bakar.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantically challenged? Er.. sounds fun! But yah, regionalism won't let me be a part of that brigade either. Tsk.
    And Murthy, which subject are you talking about? *shocked*

    I know, Shrey! I was reading random articles on TLC.com! It was superfun! Oh and might I add that GKS is teaching us, again? *sigh*

    Thanks, anywho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anunaya for the awesome idea of posting before the exams. would try out the next time around. All the best for the exams..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh! Do it at your own risk, Arpit! I ended up forgetting half of the stuff in the examination room. But that hardly matters, or so I've learned now.

    Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete